Once you have selected a sofa with the specific fabric options and wood polish options, a price is shown on the website. This is the final price that the consumer pays. There are no extra charges like taxes, shipping, delivery, assembly etc. We do not have any other hidden cost over and above what is reflected on the website.
woodBOX provides customers three ranges on upholstery – budget, economy and premium. Based on the range of upholstery selected, the price for the sofa on the website will change. This is the final price for the consumer, nothing extra. We also provide an option to change wood polish based on your existing furniture at home, and there is no extra charges for selecting the wood polish as well.
For customisation on fabric and wood polish please refer the above points. We also provide customers the option to customise their sofa in terms of the length by increasing it by 2” or 6”. Based on your selection of length option, the price will change accordingly and this is the final price for the consumer.
Our in-house team with more than 50 man years of experience in manufacturing pays special attention to quality for every sofa that is manufactured. Right from using springs in sofa seating against normal industry practice of using belts, multiple layers of cushions for comfort & durability to using teak wood for exterior, we at woodBOX don’t compromise on quality. Please refer to our section on Manufacturing and Quality check for a detailed view.
Our sofas come with no hassles of assembling. So just place the order and sit back and relax. We will deliver your sofa at your doorstep and will do what it needs to ensure that you are able to watch your favorite movie, sitting back on your new sofa. .
No, the prices shown on our website are the final prices and delivery and assembly is absolutely free in all the cities where woodBOX is currently present. Please check the list of cities where woodBOX is present in our Delivery section.
Yes, our assembly team will unpack and assemble your furniture, though our products do not require any special assembly / installation. To ensure you are able to enjoy your new product in a clean environment, we leave your home without any packaging item.
There will be a slight difference in the color seen on your electronic device screen, to the actual fabric. This mainly happens, due to the difference in the screen resolutions of your device. However, if you are confused about any color, please feel free to call us on our customer care numbers and we will try our best to clarify your doubts. You can also order fabric swatches, in case you are really unable to make up your mind. See points below on how to order a swatch.
Yes, you can request swatches (upto 5 nos.). Just call our customer care & let us know the select swatches you would like to physically see and we will courier it to you at a nominal courier cost OR we will have our executive handcarry the swatches to you (if you are in Mumbai & within 5-10kms radius from our workshop / factory). Handcarried swatches will not be charged and are sent on a returnable basis.
A nominal courier cost will be charged just for shipping but the swatches come free of cost to you.
We will send the selected swatches to you within 1 week, however, we shall keep you posted in case you have selected any premium fabrics which are not available off the shelf. The courier transit time will also vary for your location but approximately will take about 3-4 days after we have dispatched it.
Yes, we would be happy to assist you in any way we can. Please call us on +91-9741579991 between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm on Monday to Friday.
All our sofa are made to order and hence we are able to give consumers the option of customising the sofa. For this, woodBOX takes 30% advance payment of the total price given on the website. Remaining 70% amount is taken at the time of delivery. Our representative will hand over the delivery to you and after the inspection, we request you to keep cash, debit card or credit card ready to complete the transaction.
woodBOX provides options of paying through Visa, Master, American Express credit card, major banks debit card, and netbanking options with all the major banks on our website.
At the time of delivery, we provide consumers option of: Cash on delivery – if the amount is less than Rs10,000 after the advance payment Card on delivery – all major debit cards and Visa, Master and American Express credit card
While you are paying through card on delivery, we provide you an option of converting the amount paid through card into an EMI.